FCF partner: Esahn Family Assistance, Nakorn Ratchasima Thailand
Esahn Family Assistance Project Managers George and Pranee Dunbar
Esahn Family Assistance operates in the North East of Thailand, having established long-term and on-going community services projects including:
- Counseling and providing drug awareness to “street girls” who have been rescued from lives of forced prostitution.
- Counseling boys at a juvenile delinquent center, preparing them for re-entry into society, including teaching them English and music skills.
- Providing food and other aid to underprivileged children who live in the main slum areas of the city, as well as upcountry.
- Other FCF Programs:
- FCF AIDS Care Program
- FCF Medical Relief
- FCF Women’s Empowerment
- FCF Orphans & Street Kids Program
- FCF Education Program
- FCF Computer Literacy
- FCF Hunger Relief
- FCF Emergency Relief
- FCF Facebook and Twitter
- FCF founder Grant Montgomery
- Global Responsibility
- International Aid
- North Korean Refugees